Vincent M. Ribière Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- 1996 : Prizewinner of the "Lavoisier" research grant from the French minister for the foreign affairs. Research at the CSIS department of the American University.
Advisors : Dr. Anita J.La Salle & Dr. Reza Khorramshagol.
- 1995 : Engineering Degree (Manufacturing Industrial Engineering and Computer Science) : (Bachelor + 5 years). School of Engineering of the University of Aix-Marseilles III (I.U.S.P.I.M - France). End results (7th / 72 students).
- 1995 : "D.E.A" of Computer Science and Industrial Engineering » Master of Science with thesis. D.I.A.M. (Mecatronics, Automatics, Computer Science Department) - School of Engineering of the University of Aix-Marseilles III (I.U.S.P.I.M - France). End results (4th / 32 Students - AB Distinction). Topic of the thesis : " Application of the Total Quality Management Tools to access the quality of Hospital Information Systems" Advisor : Dr.Yvon Gousty.
- 1992 : "D.U.T." of Industrial Computer Science and Automatics (Bachelor + 2 Years).School : I.S.A.I.I. / I.R.A. ARLES (France). End results (2nd / 24 students)
- 1990 : "BAC C" (Mathematics, Physics) » Bachelor of Science.
- 1996 : French military service as Scientist in an army subcontractor company (Savimex – Grasse - France) during 12 months. Coating and assembling of technical optical plastic parts.
- C.A.P.M. (Computerized Aided Production Management).
- Developing Maintenance Database.
- Study of methods to improve the quality and the traceability of products.
- Teaching employees how to use computers and softwares.
- Micro computers stock management and maintenance.
- 1995-1997 : Member of the "M.F.Q." (French Movement for the Quality development). Member of the Heathcare Quality Group.
Member of the French Industrial Engineering Groupement.
- 1995 : Assessment of Information Systems at the "Paoli-Calmettes" Hospital during 2 months (Marseilles – France). Teaching computer science practical lessons for engineering students.
- 1993 -1995 : Vice President of the engineering school junior company (I.R.D. - IUSPIM).
- 1992 : Industrial training at the C.E.A. (Atomic Studies Center) during 3 months. Programming and bring into service prototype electric motors operating command. These motors were intended to move radioactive sources in the HAGUE reprocessing plant of nuclear waste.
- 1991 : Industrial training at the Technicatome company during 2 months. Design and programming Securities on a robot entrusted with clean the PARIS metro vaults.
- Computer Science & Information Systems : Programming languages (Pascal, C, Visual Basic, Visual C++, HTML), Database (Access – SQL), Spreadsheet, Real Time Systems, Computer Architecture, Operating systems (DOS, UNIX, OS9, Windows), Internet Network, Multimedia, Numerical computation, SADT & MERISE Methods, Man-Machine interfaces, Industrial Monitoring, Image processing, Networks, Artificial Intelligence.
- Industrial Engineering : Manufacturing industrial engineering, Production Systems Management (Optimization, Improvement, Stock control, ...), Projects Management, Quality Assurance, T.Q.M., Quality tools, Marketing, Accountancy.
- Nationality : French
- Date of birth : June 20th 1971 (26 years old).